The offer you see is as good as cash in the bank.
There are no ifs, buts, or maybes about it. We look past poor aesthetics and use your traditional marketing savings to give you a fair offer because we’re professionals. When you work with us, you’re off to a running start resulting in substantial cash-flow and time benefits.
The moment you consider a non-traditional house cash offer, you’re setting up to avoid:
- 6% in agents commission
- Thousands of dollars in get-home-ready costs like decluttering, staging, creating curb-appeal, and renovations.
- The emotional and monetary disruptions of after-offer home inspections and low appraisals for buyers’ mortgages.
- Showings and the endless trail of strangers walking through your home.
Exigo Buys Houses in a meaningfully different way to other Atlanta Cash Home Buyers
We conduct our transactions on two unshakeable principles, namely:
- The Highest Code of Integrity.
As one of Atlanta’s best known real estate buyers for cash, we have an upfront process from end-to-end. Of course, we aim to make a profit, but we don’t do it by lowballing you. We focus on providing an acceptable offer at a better net value considering the fees, commissions, and expenditures in play when you sell your house with agent representation. Our agreements are straightforward, and there’s no small print to worry about. We understand better than anyone that your home is arguably the biggest asset in your life. So we take the responsibility of purchasing your property seriously.
Our “Selling house as is” Solutions & Services benefit anyone selling their properties due to
- Company transfer
- Job Loss
- Retiring & Downsizing
- Sudden illness or disability
- Inherited Unwanted Property
- House in severe disrepair or fire damage
- Foundation & Structural Issues
- Title Issues
- Building condemned
- Squatters or Bad Tenants
- Code violations
- Imminent foreclosure or bankruptcy proceedings
- Accumulating liens
- Inadequate cash resources to rebuild or renovate
- Mortgage payments falling behind
- Pressures from the IRS or state tax offices
- Any other reason for urgent cash flow